10/06/2013

Un Cadeau / A Gift

On October 3rd it was my mom's birthday, the 1st one without my dad, so I really went out of my way and tried to make it special for her by taking a day off to spend it with her, we went to her favorite restaurant and then did some shopping. She spent a few days at home with us and had a great time. I took some time to make her this canvas in Pan Pastels for her kitchen. It represents her with my 2 sons. She was really pleased.  Here are a few pictures with the project along the way, enjoy !
 
Le 3 Octobre, c'était la fête de ma mère... et la première fête depuis le décès de mon père, alors j'ai fait plein de choses pour essayer de l'occuper et de rendre cette fête mémorable. J'ai pris une journée de congé pour l'amener a son restaurant préféré et nous avons passé plusieurs jours ensemble. Je lui ai aussi fabriqué ce cadre pour son condo qui représente elle et mes fils. Voici quelques photos du projet.
 




 
 
Photobucket

No comments: