8/08/2013

Love THIS- Scrap Friends sketch challenge

Recently discivered an awesome challenge site called Scrap Friends. Love the sketch they are having so I decided it was time to play with my new toys (Silhouette Portrait & Canon Selphy). This was my first test using my silhouette, I think I am hooked, now I understand what all the Frenzy was about. Hope you enjoy my page.
 
J'ai récemment découvert le site de Scrap Friends, un site Australien qui propose de très beaux défis. J'adore le défi croquis de ce mois, et j'ai ai profité pour essayer mes nouveaux joujoux soit ma Silhouette Portrait et ma Canon Selphy. Je dois avouer comprendre la folie silhouette car j'ai eu une gros coup de foudre. Je souhaite que vous allez aimer cette page.
 
My page / Voici ma page:
 
The sketch / Le croquis:

My new toys / Mes nouveau jouets:
 
Have a great day !
Passez une superbe journée !
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I am sooo glad you found us at Scrap Friends...I'm a 'Silly machine' [my name for it!!!] TRAGIC...absolutely ADORE it....& you've created magic here....loooove your colours, those big chevrons & your bold title...thanks so much for joining in:):):)

Sanna said...

first of all, I really LOVE your blog design, looks fabulous!! and your layout is gorgeous too - really nice color combo! thanks for playing along with us at SF :)

Lizzy Hill said...

..., good luck with your machine! They are such FUN to use:):)

Marie-France alias Badbarbie said...

Tout simplement malade!!!

zenevak said...

Fabulous chevrons and background work! Great layout!
I also own a Silhouette and just LOVE it! I'm sure you'll enjoy using yours as well!
By the way - LOVE your blog design!

Mariam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.