11/24/2010

Inspired by great ideas

I have to say that I do love great ideas, and this one came from my good friend Christine. I'm working on my new scraproom and I'm finding that with my stamp and scrap addiction, I sure have lots of products. Christine came up with a wonderful idea for her unmounted stamp storage.

I loved the idea and i've found a similar product to store my unmounted stamps. It better fits my needs since I don't travel much with my stamps and it take up less space in my craftroom.

I purchased an expanding file folder for office depot, it's a stand alone model and all my pages are seperated. Easy access in and out. Just like I need it to be.


Thanks again Christine for the inspiration and your great ideas, I encourage you to visit her blog, she is a very talented artist. Christine's Blog

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi France! Glad you liked my storage idea! Hope it works as well for you as it is working for me. I wouldn't dare go with a filing folder though... then I'd have to stop shopping! :O LOL

Marie-France alias Badbarbie said...

très bonne idée effectivement!!