6/17/2010

Storage ** Nestabilities ** Rangement

I just LOVE this storage folder from cropper hopper, it's perfect for storing my nestabilities. It has 2 sides, on the fist side, I store my larger ones that I have set-up on a magnetic sheet cut to size. On the second side, there are 2 smaller compartment and they are just the perfect size to hold my label dies. I've cut out the front page of my packaging and glued a magnetic sheet to the back and it slides perfectly in each slot. It makes this easy storage for home or when you want to travel. Just pick-up and go...



J'aime beaucoup ce cartable de rangement de la compagnie cropper hopper. Il est divisé en deux section, dans la première partie, je range mes plus grosses pièce de mes nestabilities sur des page aimantés. Dans l'autre section, il y a 2 compartiments plus petit et dans cette section, je coupe des pages aimantés que je colle au dos de l'emballage. Le tout s'insert parfaitement dans les compartiments. C'est un excellent système de rangement pour la maison ou pour voyager avec vos nestabilities...

Hope you like the idea, feel free to leave a comment...
En souhaitant que vous aimez cette idée, merci de prendre le temps pour me laisser vos commentaires....

France!

5 comments:

Art du Scrapbooking said...

Excellente idée. J'adore et je te trouve très ingénieuse et imaginative.

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is a great idea! I've been looking for a way to better organize these. Thanks for sharing your tips!

Debbie said...

This is definitely a more practical way to store them than what I came up with - easy to carry no doubt too :) Great idea.

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous idea!!!
x

Lorna May said...

Like this idea.
Thanks for sharing : )